Old Navy Outlet Hiring Event
Holiday Hiring Day at Old Navy Outlet is Saturday October 17.
Please join us in our store from 9am-2pm for an immediate on-site interview.
Apply at: holidayhiring.gapinc.com
Part-Time Sales Associate
The Temporary Sales Associate (SA) is responsible for interacting with customers and employees to create a positive store environment. The SA maximizes sales by ensuring a neat, clean, and organized store. Responsible for the execution of operational activities and protecting Company assets through exceptional customer service. The SA is responsible for providing information regarding product benefits and ensuring that customers are satisfied with their experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTION (TASKS, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES MOST IMPORTANT)
- Confidently and proactively helps resolve issues for customers and can balance a number of customers in a busy retail environment.
- Meets customer’s needs by assisting with locating merchandise, informing customers of promotions and revisiting frequently to ensure a positive shopping experience.
- Expedites point of sale transactions at the time of the sale.
- Completes floor replenishment and shipment as needed to ensure customer satisfaction and size availability.
- Ensures store visual standards are set to company direction.
- Executes replenishment process, recovers, and cleans the sales floor to company standard.
- Completes merchandise floor sets according to visual standards and directives.
- Maintains solid product knowledge and merchandise presentation.
- Articulates current promotional events and the brand loyalty program with the customer.
- Minimizes store loss by providing exceptional customer service.
- Maintains housekeeping standards to ensure a positive experience for customers and team.
- Meets or exceeds company productivity standards for all operational processes.
- Achieves daily goals as established by management.
- Establishes and maintains a cooperative working relationship with all members of the team.
- Adapts performing assignments as requested.
- Supports management direction of store.
- Supports, trains, and coaches others to success.
- Adheres to all company policies and safety procedures as directed by the company.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated customer engagement skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and employees.
- Retail/specialty apparel knowledge and experience preferred.
- Flexible availability to meet the needs of the business including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Shifts from 4-8 hours in length.
- Shifts may include Call-In shifts or extended shifts.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds on a regular basis.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time; climb up and down a ladder.
- Constant walking and standing; frequent bending, stooping and reaching.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties described may be changed or reassigned at the discretion of management, and the employee may be required to perform duties that are not listed in the job description.
Part Time Sales Associates Key Holder $9.00 per hour
Below is the job description for the position.
Our culture is one of caring and commitment for our employees’ well-being and growth, while working together in an atmosphere of trust and respect. We sincerely believe that in our retail environment our employees are the competitive advantage. We provide training that is the best in the business, giving you the tools you need to excel in your position.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Fit, measure, and educate customer on product.
- Lend support of achieving the highest standard of store appearance.
- Understand store concept, target customer and mall/center competition.
- Engage customers in conversation and assist in the understanding, demonstration, description and selection of merchandise.
- Responsible for meeting individual productivity goals set by Manager.
Essential physical requirements of all in store positions include; standing for long periods of time, frequent bending to tie and fit shoes, climbing and moving of ladders, and lifting up to 50 lbs. Retail experience is preferred. Candidates must pass a State and Federal background check.
Clarks offers a benefits package that leads the industry. We offer comprehensive medical, dental and prescription drug plans to all employees working thirty hours or more a week. Our 401(k) retirement program is also available which includes a generous employer match. We provide company paid disability, life insurance, and a paid time off benefit and flexible work arrangement options. Our unique training program through Clarks University and our Tuition Reimbursement program offer opportunities for both personal and professional growth and development. In addition, we offer an employee discount on all Clarks products.
As much as we grow as a company, we never forget that people are most important.
We believe that as a company we have an inherent responsibility to help in the community. Giving back is an important part of the way we do business. As an employee of Clarks, you’ll have the opportunity to join our Newton, MA team who collect and distribute food to needy families; participate in The Two/Ten Foundation with other shoe organizations for corporate volunteer day; sell coupons to help raise money for Triangle (one of our non-profit friends assisting people with abilities); join our Kennett Square, PA team working to improve adult literacy, donate items to the Toys for Tots program in our Hanover, PA location, or work with multiple organizations to support breast cancer research with colleagues in the rest of the footwear industry.
We welcome your interest in Clarks and look forward to learning more about you.
John Jensen, Mgr.
Legends Outlets Kansas City:
Rockwell Security is looking to hire a Security Officer for Legends Outlets. Applicants must be able to work a flexible schedule consisting of day and evening shifts. This is a full time position. Overnight shifts are not required. Applicants must be at least 18 years old with a high school diploma/GED and a clean driving record.
Candidates may apply in person at the Legends Management Office.
For a more extensive list of qualifications or to apply online, please visit www.rockwellsecurity.com.
Hiring for: Part-Time Sales Associates
Apply in person or call 913.299.8672 for more details.
Submit resume to: email@example.com
Cole Haan at the Legends is looking for a Full Time Assistant Manager
Support Store Manager in the implementation of strategic initiatives and achievement of goals and objectives with a primary focus on 1 to 2 of the core accountabilities of Revenue Generation, Establishing Extraordinary Brand Selling & Service Culture, Operational Excellence, Product & Visual Merchandising and Management of Human Resources/Creating Team Success..
· Achieve/Exceed personal and store sales goals and performance metrics through the implementation of revenue building strategies.
· Coach and develop staff to exceed individual and store goals.
Establish Extraordinary Brand Selling & Service Culture:
· Coach and develop staff to provide a world class shopping experience through the effective execution of Extraordinary Brand Selling and Service Culture and Concierge Program by establishing a client base, staying connected to customer needs, anticipating customer changes, and meeting customer challenges.
· Support the Store Manager in the achievement of all financial and operational objectives with regards to expense control, Loss Prevention audits/checklists, and weekly reports.
· Monitor and maintain compliance of all company policies and procedures to make sound business decisions and communicate/educate all staff members
Product and Visual Merchandising:
· Partners with the Store Manager on the implementation of visual merchandising directives and maintains standards consistent with company brand strategies.
· Communicates with Store Manager and/or directly to Corporate partners regarding product mix, trends and needs
Management of Human Resources/Creating Team Success:
· Assists in the creation and maintenance of positive employee relations through building, developing and leading a quality store team.
· Partners with the Store Manager to ensure on-going specific and immediate coaching and feedback are provided to the staff.
· Assists with the delivery of all performance documentation in a timely manner, including coaching and conflict resolution.
· Assists Store Manager with recruitment, hiring, and on-boarding of all store positions.
· BA in Business Administration, or related field.
· 2-3 years of high volume store management experience.
· Retail Operations knowledge including: sales, customer service, merchandising, inventory control, store budget preparation and loss prevention.
· Strong Computer skills: POS Systems and Microsoft Office.
· Staff Development Experience: Knowledge in staffing, coaching, counseling, training and development.
Apply online at http://www.colehaan.com/careers
EXPRESS FACTORY OUTLET
Stylist: Exceeds customer expectations by providing a personalized fitting room experience. Demonstrates strategic selling techniques such as fitting room wardrobing and personalized merchandise selections. Must have advances knowledge of current fashion trends and Express products. Maximize the fitting room experience, while driving sales and creating an elevated customer service experience.
Sales Associate: Responsible for providing an exceptional customer service experience through offering assistance when needed, ensuring product is on the floor and sized appropriately, and all customers have a quick and efficient cash wrap experience. Additional tasks include stocking, cleaning, and folding merchandise.
Stock Expert: Exceeds customer expectations by leveraging merchandise flow efficiencies to ensure product is available and easy to shop. Ensures merchandise is processed according to UPH standards. Ensures new product is placed appropriately on the sales floor once it arrives and has been processed.
Apply in store or online at:
Now Hiring for:
Please click position names for job descriptions. Questions and resumes may be directed to the attention of Dana.
We are seeking full time and part time Lead sales positions as well as seasonal sales positions. Please apply on the helzberg.com link - and at the bottom of the page click on careers. Seek the Kansas city stores.
J. CREW FACTORY
Hiring: Part Time Sales Associates
-A spot on the team of the best and the brightest in the industry
-Exciting career opportunities
-The chance to work with outstanding quality product and unparalleled service
-A great associate discount
Please apply in person.
***Link for application***
J.Crew Employment Application.pdf
POLO RALPH LAUREN
Hiring for Part-Time Sales Associates. Stop in for application. For questions, call 913.299.2814.